We are a membership organisation and people’s voices shape what we do. Our members bring voices and perspectives from a broad range of different communities and diverse aspects of our society.
If you are interested in contributing to our work and growing understanding around mental health and bringing about social change in Dorset, we encourage you to become a member of our organisation.
Membership of the Forum provides you with regular access to information about our work and opportunities to participate in the future development of the Forum and transformation work in Dorset.
We are excited to be developing our membership offer further this year and growing our collective voice to influence change across Dorset.
If you would like to find out more about what we do and be part of our story by joining our membership, please enter your details below.
If you would like further information or to discuss further, please contact us: [email protected].
Please provide your details below.
By submitting this form, I confirm that:
- I wish to be a Member of the Dorset Mental Health Forum Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO).
- I understand and accept that it is the duty of Members to use their powers, in good faith, to further the purposes of and safeguard the interests of the charity.
- As a Member, I understand that I will have the right to vote for Trustees at the Annual General Meeting, but that the day-to-day governance of the charity is in the hands of the Trustees.
- I understand that my details will be held on the charity’s Register of Members.
- I consent to the above personal information being held and utilised by the Dorset Mental Health Forum for the purposes of processing and administering my Membership.
- I may resign from being a Member at any time by notifying the Dorset Mental Health Forum office. If I resign, I understand that the charity will continue to hold details of past Members for a specified period of time, as is required by law and the charity’s statutory requirements.
All information that you provide will be stored securely and processed in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.