Aims of Recovery Education
- To provide opportunities for adults in Dorset to explore learning and model personal Recovery.
- To create opportunities for multiple perspectives to be heard, valued and understood whereby diverse experiences are respected and supported.
- To create space where people are able to explore their experiences in a way which is meaningful for them, at a time of their choosing (with or without medically framed labels).
- To celebrate the belief and potential of individuals and enable them to see the contribution they can make to their communities.
- To provide opportunities for growth in knowledge, health literacy and to develop skills to increase confidence in caring for the health and wellbeing of ourselves and others.