Our Employment Aims
- To develop opportunities for people to reframe their experiences and share the learning from their Recovery to support others (Peer Specialists, Peer Support Workers, Peer Leadership).
- To provide support and signposting to people in work who are struggling to retain their job as a result of trauma, emotional distress or mental health difficulties.
- To promote, support and facilitate positive attitudes towards the employment of people with lived experience of mental health difficulties.
- To amplify people’s voices and experiences through employment stories, bringing about culture change with employers across Dorset.
- To work with people from a range of social and economic backgrounds and promote social justice and equality of opportunity.